The 2014 Syracuse Blogging Conference aims to redefine blogging. We think that it is just a way to express one’s thoughts – a sideline. It is because some bloggers have a “real job” aside from blogging, and it is merely a way for them to pour something into our cups from their pot. However, blogging is more than just “it.” It is a way of life that some people already made a fortune and some people made a life out of it already.
5 Reasons Why Blogging Is More Than Just A Hobby:
- Many bloggers, both article and video are probably one of the most influential people right now. They just do their thing in their own place and time, yet they are a part of our everyday lives.
- It is the time of the internet, and every family has it. Children have access to video blogs of children who are playing toys. Believe it or not, they can watch it all day.
- Some professionals quit their job to be a full-time blogger. Being able to express yourself and share it with the world may be one of the most fulfilling careers.
- Blogging may be a hobby but can be more like therapy. Hobbies are recreational while therapies help our mental wellbeing to be at a good state.
- Blogging is a way to get connected. With blogging, your article can reach millions of people that are not in your network. Any stranger who has access to the internet can read your blog.
Blogging is more than just a hobby. The 2014 Syracuse Blogging Conference reiterates its benefits, and why we need to encourage and empower those who have chosen the path of blogging because we may not notice it, but they play a significant role in our society nowadays.